The reason people love hotels so much is that they are always squeaky clean and smell amazing all the time. Why not duplicate the effects of the hotel at home?
There is nothing better than coming home to a clean and pleasant-smelling house. However, cleaning and maintaining the house with our busy schedules is difficult.
So, in this blog, we have shared some popular ideas on how to keep your house smelling fresh.
Identify The Cause of Foul Odor
Truly said by the experts, “Treat the cause, not the disease”. Therefore, your first step should involve solving the mystery of the origination of bad odor.
They mainly originate from places that are least cleaned. And, here is a list of causes that generate a bad smell at home:
- Cooking is one of the major causes of bad smells in the house. Especially when cooking fish or vegetables like onions and garlic.
- Trash cans need to be cleaned and cleared out regularly, or it becomes the cause of a bad smell in your house.
- Smelly and dirty carpets, upholstery, and rugs manifest dirt and grime and over time start to stink.
- Bedsheets, mattress cover, and pillows start smelling if not cleaned every fortnight as it absorbs your body’s sweat and oil.
- Dirty kitchen and bathroom floors and surfaces lead to mold growth, which smells funky.
- The more pets you have, there is higher the chance that your home might have a distinctive unpleasant smell.
Surprising Ideas To Cast Away Bad Smell From Your House
- Keeping the house neat and clean ensures that no smells pertain in the house.
- Hiring professional cleaners for cleaning carpets, upholstery, mattresses, and rugs.
- Invest in professional pet odor removal services, if you have pets at home.
- The use of natural ingredients like baking soda, vinegar, activated charcoal, etc., helps to remove unwanted smells from homes.
- Proper ventilation and airing out the house are the simplest method to remove the smell from homes.
- You can opt to go the DIY path and make simple diffusers at home using essential oils.
- Fragrant herbs and plants counter any unpleasant smell at home.
- Investing in air purifiers and dehumidifiers to restrict mold growth.
- Keep your trash can and garbage disposal clean. Take out your garbage every day for cancelling out the lingering smell of leftover food and other substances.
Professional Cleaning Service For Home Smelling Clean and Fresh!
Even though you clean your home regularly, investing in a professional cleaner is very beneficial. They help to get rid of dirt and any unpleasant smell lingering in the house.
We at Ultra Shine Cleaning Services are the best professional cleaners serving Riverside, CA. Our professional cleaners deep clean your carpets, mattresses, flooring, upholstery, and rugs, and remove pet odors effectively.