Did you ever feel that your carpet is smelling bad? This issue occurs when your young dog pee on the carpet and its urine stinks. Here, hiring professional pet odor removal services, help you remove the smell through an ozone generator machine. Ozone is considered as the best way to deal with pet odors. Sometimes you might think how can I remove dog urine odor from carpet at home? To do that, you have to follow the 5 quick and simple steps listed below.
5 Quick Steps To Remove Dog Urine Odor From Carpet
- Blot the urine from the carpet immediately with the help of a thick sheet paper. Press the wet area firmly to absorb most of the urine in it.
- Find all the invisible and previous dried urine stains on your carpet through a blacklight LED bulb.
- Make a homemade deodorizing vinegar solution. Spray it by starting from the outside edge of a stain towards the middle. However, don’t forget to wear rubber gloves during this process. Blot the extra liquid through a paper towel.
- Once the area is dried, sprinkle the baking soda powder on the wet stain mark. It will remove the smell of vinegar. Let the baking soda rest for 30 minutes on carpet to soak the moisture in it.
- Vacuum the carpet thoroughly. Repeat steps 2 and 3 again until the urine odor is removed from the carpet.
Tip: If you have a pet-hair remover attachment in your vacuum, then use it while vacuuming the carpet. It will remove the hardness of baking soda from the carpet.
Do You Need Professional Pet Odor Removal Service?
To hire professional pet odor removal in Riverside, CA location, Ultra Shine Cleaning Services is the best choice. Our professionals help you remove the bad urine odors from the carpet by using various techniques. Call us at 951-688-7777, to schedule your appointment. Follow our Twitter & Facebook social pages to know more tips on dog and cat urine odor removal from carpet.