Have you tried using baking soda to remove the stain off your mattress? Are you dealing with problems like excessive skin dryness, escalating acne outbreaks, irritated, and inflamed skin?
If you are saying yes for all, then it is high time to stop using baking soda as a mattress stain remover. Now you might want to know how to clean a mattress. You may find tips on cleaning a mattress with various natural chemicals on this blog.
Let us explore….
Ideas To Clean A Mattress Without Baking Soda
A mattress usually requires no maintenance but over time it becomes dull, mucky, and stained. To eliminate these stains on your mattress, you always find ways to organic methods, i.e., a cleaning agent with no use of chemicals.
Here we will discuss how to clean a mattress without baking soda. This is because sometimes it is harmful to your skin. Other than a mattress, there are many things you should never clean with baking soda.
Therefore, the best alternative to baking soda is white vinegar. The combination of vinegar and other ingredients is used to disinfect and remove odor from your mattress.
Steps On How To Clean A Mattress With Vinegar
- Take a spray bottle, add white vinegar, shake it well, and close it with a cap.
- Sprinkle the vinegar solution all over the mattress and let it dry. Vinegar is the natural ingredient that helps to clean mattress stains.
- If there is a tough urine stain on your mattress, then sprinkle the heavy coat of the vinegar until that is completely saturated.
- Also, you can use an enzyme cleaner for a mattress that chemically breaks down stains and odors. Make the paste using salt and lemon juice.
- Apply the paste to the mattress stain and let it settle for almost 1 hour. Wipe off the paste using a clean towel.
How To Deep Clean A Mattress Professionally?
Here are some steps you need to follow to clean your mattress professionally.
- Assemble your cleaning tools
- Wash the sheets completely after making the bed
- Get the mattress vacuumed
- Your mattress should be spot-cleaned using a stain remover
- All over the mattress, sprinkle baking soda
- Vacuum once again
- Flip the mattress over, then cover it
It can help you to exceed the lifespan of the mattress. But if you don’t have enough time, then hiring mattress cleaning professionals is a wise decision that will provide you with quality mattress cleaning. They are well trained and can manage any problem to be faced. If you have any kind of inconvenience or want some advice you can call them anytime.