The mattress on which you sleep every day is likely to attract dirt and sweat on it. When you have kids in your home, then urine stains are also normal to occur on the mattress. To remove all these stains, mattress steam cleaning is the best option.
In fact, cleaning your mattress with super-heated low-moisture steam kills all types of dust mites and bacteria from it. So steam cleaning will remove all bad stains and sanitize them in the best way. Know how to steam clean your mattress in 5 quick steps below.
Quick Steps to do Mattress Steam Cleaning
- Choose a medium-range heat setting of steam to prevent damage to the elastic mattress parts.
- Before start cleaning your mattress with a steam cleaner, read the mattress care guide properly. This way you will know the best way to clean it.
- Remove all the bedding like sheets, pillows, and mattress covers from your mattress before cleaning.
- Sprinkle the baking soda on your mattress. Leave it for 45 minutes. Baking soda will remove all the bad odors from the mattress.
- Vacuum the mattress to remove dust and baking soda powder from it. Don’t forget to attach an upholstery part to your vacuum cleaner.
- Plug your steamer and run it carefully over your mattress with the upholstery attachment in it.
- Leave the mattress as it is after cleaning for around 4 hours. This will allow the moisture in the mattress to dry off.
Want to Hire Professional Mattress Cleaning Services?
If you are looking for the best mattress cleaning in the Riverside location, Ultra Shine Cleaning Services is the ultimate choice. Our professionals have years of experience in steam cleaning mattresses using truck mount systems and sanitizing them fully. Book your mattress cleaning appointment with us, by a call at 951-688-7777. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to know the latest steam cleaning tips for your mattress.